Latrobe City Council has established an annual municipal garden competition to build pride of place across Latrobe City and recognise, celebrate and reward the achievements of people who take pride in their gardens.
Together we will make Latrobe City a better place to live, learn, work and play.
There are eight categories plus the Mayor’s Award for the overall best garden, the Mayor’s Encouragement Award and the Sustainability Award. A winner and a runner up will be awarded in each of the main categories.
This video outlines the finalists, runners up and winners of the 2016 Latrobe City Council Garden Competition.
Garden Competition – How to Enter
- Complete the entry form online
- Download an entry form Download an entry form(PDF, 5MB)
- Entry forms are also available from all Latrobe City Council Service Centres:
- Churchill: 9-11 Philip Parade
- Moe: 1-29 George Street
- Morwell: 141 Commercial Road
- Morwell Library: 63-65 Elgin Street
- Traralgon: 34-38 Kay Street
Lodging of entries:
C/- Community Resilience Team
Latrobe City Council
PO Box 264
MORWELL VIC 3840
At any of the Latrobe City Council Service Centres listed above
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 367 700.